Available throughout Northern California and at all major Bay Area airports. Look for MapWest Publications – MAPSF, MAPWHARF, and Chaperon The Multilingual Guide to San Francisco.
The maps include points of interest, recommended activities, public transit, travel distances, airport info, street index and daily planners.
The San Francisco street map includes detailed maps of Golden Gate Park, Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square and Seven Northern California regions.
Pick up our Free Maps and Chaperon Guides at:
- SFO, OAK and SAN JOSE Airports
- Most San Francisco, Oakland, Peninsula (Silicon Valley) Marin Hotels have our maps at the concierge or front desk.
- Maps can also be found at all Bay Area Visitor Information Centers and California Welcome Centers
- Look Green Street Racks throughout San Francisco with MAPSF and MAPWHARF.
- Cable Car turnarounds
- Macy’s Union Square Visitor Center
We do not mail individual map orders due to rising postage costs.